New Special Abilities
For Epic 41K
- Medic - Cost 10 - add +1 to Die Roll
for Blast Markers Removal
- Repair - Cost 10 - give any one
non-War-Engine Vehicle unit in the detachment a save. The
vehicle that gets the save may change from turn to turn.
- Chaplain - Cost 10 - add +1 to Die
Roll for Leadership Test
- Force Field - Cost 50 - add a
Blast Markers to any enemy detachment when any of its
units comes into base-to-base contact.
- Dozer - clears a path through Ruins,
Rubble and Woods.
- Adds or removes "Special" Terran Features.
- Tunneller -
Can move under the earth
- Recon Cost +2 Points. Spots hidden
units at 30 cm range May be upgraded to Forward Observer
Observer Cost - Variable. May "Spot" for
- Form Square.
All units in the Square gain +1 Assault. If any command
units are alive passes leadership test automatically. Can
not move (except to fill in holes in square) Treated as
on over watch for firing.
- Open Top Up to half the transport
capacity of the vehicle may fire or melee as normal, If
the vehicle is hit then half the transported units are
Engineer, Tunneller, Forward
Observers and Form Square special
abilities are some what complex. Please consult the rule page for
each of these also.